This just came in my email. I’m not usually one to spread these things (I usually delete everything that starts with FW in the subject cause I just don’t have time). But I was sitting here eating my lunch and looking up something for this assignment I’m working and I pulled up my email right quick to see this and thought why not since it came from someone like me who doesn’t usually send this stuff. Then I knew I had to post it here for you guys. Feel free to copy and paste and send on to others. I thought it was cute.
9 Word Women Use
(1) Fine: This is the word women use to end an argument when they are right and you need to shut up.
(2) Five Minutes:If she is getting dressed, this means a half an hour. Five minutes is only five minutes if you have just been given five more minutes to watch the game before helping around the house.
(3) Nothing: This is the calm before the storm. This means something, and you should be on your toes. Arguments that begin with ‘nothing’ usually end in ‘fine.’
(4) Go Ahead:This is a dare, not permission. Don’t Do It!
(5) Loud Sigh:This isn’t actually a word, but is a non-verbal statement often misunderstood by men. A loud sigh means she thinks you are an idiot and wonders why she is wasting her time standing here and arguing with you about nothing. (Refer back to # 3 for the meaning of nothing.)
(6) That’s Okay:This is one of the most dangerous statements a woman can make to a man. ‘That’s okay’ means she wants to think long and hard before deciding how and when you will pay for your mistake.
(7) Thanks: A woman is thanking you, do not question, or faint. Just say ‘you’re welcome.’ (I want to add in a clause here – this is true, unless she says ‘thanks a lot’ – that is PURE sarcasm and she is not thanking you at all. DO NOT say ‘you’re welcome’ … that will bring on a ‘whatever’.)
(8) Whatever: Is a woman’s way of saying ‘SCREW YOU!’
(9) Don’t worry about it, I got it:Another dangerous statement, meaning this is something that a woman has told a man to do several times, but is now doing it herself. This will later result in a man asking ‘What’s wrong?’ For the woman’s response refer to # 3.
* Send this to the men you know, to warn them about arguments they can avoid if they remember the terminology.
* Send this to all the women you know to give them a good laugh, because they know it’s true.