- I still have yet to get a phone call or letter, or anything from my doctor office explaining the results of the u/s. I’m assuming, of course, that it’s good news, then. Should I not? I figured if they had some bad news they’d have contacted me by now.
- I’m very, very, very tired after having pulled some late nights doing home work and I will now go to bed before midnight for a change this week. My body is forcing me to sleep, and seeing as I can’t use caffeine to keep me awake, I must obey.
Yeah, this is short, but I can’t stay awake anymore. I’m dragging as it is. I’m going to wait until Thursday and if I haven’t heard anything on the u/s by then, I will call them. I figure by then it’s been 2 weeks – they should know something.