I was tagged by My Journey with Endometriosis to share 6 things that make me smile. Right now, as my daughter is screaming in her bed because she is refusing bedtime (she’s exhausted and over tired!), I need to be reminded of the things that make me smile. My list will focus on the things that made me smile today. Yes, just today.
2. My daughter giving me a big hug and kiss when I picked her up and saying, “I missed you.”
3. My son bringing home an invitation to the Accelerated Reader Awards Luncheon in which he is getting another award, and seeing his beaming smile.
4. Being able to enjoy the rest of the gallon of decaf iced tea my sister brought over with dinner last night, and then left just for me to finish off. (Not being able to have caffeine has it’s perks sometimes)
5. And hearing, “Yeah, it’s not diverticulitis, or chron’s, or even colitis. And we can toss cancer out of the window!”
6. And even though it hasn’t come on yet, The Office
will be making me smile here really soon!
I tag: Jeanne’s Endo Blog
, Melissa Ralston
, Alicia “Yaya”
RULES:Link to the person who has tagged you.Write down six things that make you happy.Post the rules, tag six others and let them know you did it.Then tell the person when your entry is complete. (I just did 3 cause Office is coming on and I have homework – sorry!)
This entry was posted in Uncategorized
. Bookmark the permalink