Are you on Twitter?
Have you heard of Julia Roy???
If you aren’t following @juliaroy on Twitter, here’s why you should be…
1) She is the host of the YouTube show Tweetweek. The February 18th Tweetweek has had 2,501 viewers. With her Tweetweeks, she goes through the popular hash tags and events covered on Twitter during the week.
2) She is the self-proclaimed “an entirely digital girl.”
3) She has, as of the writing of this post, 17,378 followers! This is a staggering number!
4) To raise money for Twestival’s Charity: Water, Julia Roy auctioned off an evening of drinks and dinner with herself. The final bid was $1,549.00!!!
5) If we can all follow her this month on Twitter, and then DM her and politely ask her to cover the #endo hash tag for National Endometriosis Awareness Month, we may see this happen.
The more we use that #endo, the more popularity it’s going to gain this month! Keep encouraging other women you know to use it! The more awareness we can bring to this disease the better!
*MARCH BLOGGING MADNESS FOR ENDOMETRIOSIS AWARENESS*